Grand Cathedral FAQs
DO YOU HAVE AN AGE REQUIREMENT?
- Grand Cathedral Cigars is intended for mature audiences only. Please make proper arrangements as no one under the age of 21 is permitted.
CAN WE BRING OUTSIDE CIGARS & ALCOHOL?
- We kindly ask that all guests leave their travel humidors and outside cigars & alcohol at home. We do not allow any outside cigars or alcohol. Any patrons who bring outside cigars or alcohol will be asked to leave their items in their vehicle.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
- Absolutely! We are a pet friendly facility and allow pets to enjoy our 6,000 sqft patio! Please refrain from bringing pets into the lounge with the exception of service animals!
WHERE DO I PARK IF THE PARKING LOT IS FULL?
- Please feel free to enjoy access to our complimentary parking lot attached to our building. Should our parking lot be full at any time, we have an overflow lot directly north one block on the corner of Florida Avenue and Amelia Avenue. You will see a parking sign that says “Grand Cathedral Cigars Additional Parking.” Feel free to utilize this space! Please be mindful of our neighbors as we are situated in the historical district of Tampa Heights! Please refrain from blocking peoples driveway in the residential areas behind Grand Cathedral Cigars!
WHAT IS THE SPACE / LOUNGE LIKE?
- Grand Cathedral Cigars is both a membership and public facility. The entire upstairs facility is reserved for our silver, gold, and platinum locker members. (For all membership inquiries and/or to schedule tours, please contact our membership coordinator Steven Shlemon at email@example.com.) Our entire downstairs facility is open to the public. We have a piano bar on our stage along with lounge seating on the first floor for all guests to enjoy. The humidor and bar is accessible from the first floor as well. Both our patios totaling 6,000 sqft that features a koi pond and fire pits is also available for all guests to enjoy!
DO YOU HAVE FOOD? IS OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED?
- Just like normal Grand Cathedral style, we bbq and smoke a variety of meats every week for you to enjoy! Our food truck is available Thursday - Sunday 12pm - 10pm. We do not allow outside food but there is a variety of food options from charcuterie boards to burgers and smoked sandwiches! We even have vegan options as well!
WHAT TYPE OF DRINKS DO YOU SERVE?
- From a premium selection of beers and wine to finely hand crafted cocktails and specialty coffee drinks, we have a full bar with a large spectrum of social libations for you to indulge in!
DO YOU HAVE A DRESS CODE?
- Please dress appropriately! Smart casual is preferred. Absolutely no sagging pants, backward hats, bandanas or backpacks. Management reserves the right to deem attire unsuitable.
WHAT ARE THE SMOKING AREAS?
- The entire inside facility is smoke friendly to cigar smoking ONLY. All pipe / cigarette smoking is only allowed on the patio and in outside areas. Absolutely no vape smoking is permitted on our facilities.